Page
of 2

Legion Raiding Update/Class Poll

16 replies
Moai a
Votes:
+1
Admins
Hey guys, I hope everyone had a good break and enjoyed their summer but the Legion launch is just around the corner! We will be moving forward with our traditional raid nights and times (Tues-Thurs 8-10:30 pm server for any newcomers) into Legion content with an official start date of one week after launch in order to allow people to level and gear moderately for entry raids in a reasonable amount of time. If you would like to take a look at the raids during that first week please feel free to by all means. As always any crafting material/gold donations to the guild bank are always appreciated and will be put to use for repairs and raid consumables. Any other questions please let me know through the site, in-game mail or whispers if you catch me online.

The main reason for this post however is to get a bit of an idea as to who is playing what role and/or class. In order to start recruiting a little more efficiently it would be nice to know what everyone had in mind main-wise. This is just to help the officers keep a look out for new players in slots we could use starting now. If you have a few in mind that is better than nothing and we could perhaps let you know if one would be more desirable as we build the roster. Obviously if you are still on the fence and waiting for the launch to try out a few classes that's fine as well but if you know already we'd like to hear it. Please reply below if you do. Thanks in advance and it will be good to see everyone again!

Below are just a few broad links about some of the upcoming changes and content if you haven't taken a look yet and are interested:

Big General Overview: http://www.wowhead.com/legion

Specific Class and Spec Discussions: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/19941175/legion-class-preview-series-overview
Posted Aug 22, 16 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
1. Fury Warrior.
2. Frost Dk
3. Elemental Shaman
4. Mage.
5. For the lulz demon hunter

I still have some leveling work to finish on my warrior so thusly I haven't decided which I want to play, But I'm strongly leaning toward the warrior.

I haven't looked into healers or tanks properly yet.
Posted Aug 22, 16 · Last edited Aug 27, 16
Votes:
Untagged users
leaning toward holy pally today
i can't commit to 3 nights. i would be able to do 1-2 nights.
Posted Aug 22, 16 · Last edited Aug 23, 16
Votes:
Untagged users
our main tank is still here :lol:
Posted Aug 22, 16
Votes:
Untagged users
I will be playing Enhance shaman. And i will be trying my best to change work schedule so that i can make all the raids.
I will also be trying to craft as many darkmoon faire trinkets as i can, so if you are wanting one give me a heads up so i can figure out an order and a list of things i need.
Posted Aug 22, 16 · Last edited Aug 25, 16
Votes:
Untagged users
Leaning towards Monk/DK/Enhance. If I go Monk/DK i will maintain tank/dps spec.

Also, Thursdays probably wont work for me still.
Posted Aug 23, 16 · Last edited Aug 23, 16
Votes:
Untagged users
Staying hunter. :)
Posted Aug 23, 16
Zorr a
Votes:
Admins
Resto shaman, too old to learn anything new.
Posted Aug 23, 16
Votes:
Untagged users
I'll be going thuderchicken. But I can always heal for encounters that we need the extra healing.
So...
Balance/resto Druid
Posted Aug 24, 16
Votes:
Untagged users
Planning on maining my mage.
Posted Aug 24, 16
Page
of 2
Top Posters
17 Posts
12 Posts